Neck pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm experiencing neck pain for almost a year now like on and off... it usually triggers specially when I'm at work sitting down... i work in an office environment where I'm in front of the computer for 9 hours. I already have massage / physio and chiro but the pain still back and forth. I have an XRAY and it came out clear... I just noticed that everytime i go to chiropractor the pain will be gone and will just come back like after few days.. is there something that i need to be done to make it better?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm not a doctor Hello, since your x-ray looks good you should be in good shape. Work on your posture at all times, take it easy and don't stress. Research ways to sit and use a computer without slouching forward. Use an ice pack for pain or stiffness and stay away from chiros popping your neck. Just my humble opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.