Neck pain affecting my legs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi i have had bad neck pain for few weeks now, but just recently i've found that if i'm on my feet for more than 5 mins and i use my arms I get dizzy and my legs hurt, its like walking through treacle, could this be anything to do with me having cervical spondylosis.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hello

Maybe have a talk with your GP maybe get your blood pressure & sugar level checked

• Posted

it sounds like it is directed from your Spondlyisis see your gp ask to be referred to a pain clinic. never Google anything it is never good to do that

• Posted

i. agree with that NEVER GOOGLE MEDICAL REMEDIES it could have negative effect

• Posted

the minute you Google the first thing it will say your going to die. i hope you can nice some relief. i have arthritis in my neck and lower back in fact it's everywhere nothing has been left out so i know exactly how you feel if you have a consultant speak to him/her and bombard them with questions.

• Posted

I know how you feel with arthritis -I have osteoarthritis in my fingers. I cant eat tinned food anymore because my fingers have nobbles on them or bent & cant put them through the pull rings, & cant buy anything in a jar because i dont have that strength anymore to open them & had to buy special scissors for arthritic people

• Posted

I bought a really good jar opener. I got it from Amazon, solved my problems. Also I have a good tin opener, don't bother with those ring pulls. Even if I could use them they break your nails.

• Posted

Hi ptolemy

Hope that helps for you -I find it easier to just not buy them - I have bought special arthritic scissors to help me with things like cutting paper or wrapping paper for presents

• Posted

Im left handed so i have always had issues with cutting i have always used my teeth or got people to do it for me lol. thanks for the tip though.

• Posted

Hi

You can get them on Amazon UK. Theyre called Chooling Nail scissors & theyre £12.99 & I find them very useful -& easier to use & it can be used by both righthanders & lefthanders

• Posted

thanks for that i will definitely look them up on Amazon.

• Posted

I could only find chooling nail clippers on Amazon. Is that what you meant?

• Posted

ah no it's not i was thinking scissors sorry my mistake teach me to read more carefully in future

thanks though i will still look into it.

• Posted

these are big scissors -the holes are very big so you can put your fingers through to use them comfortably

I sometimes use them for cutting wrapping paper not jus t my toe nails

• Posted

The ones I found were definitely just nail clippers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.