Neck pain and cold sensation through body

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to the chiropractor for neck pain that i had after delivering my daughter. After i went to the chiropractor i felt very faint a few hours after. i went for a second session, and a day after i had an episode where i felt i was going to faint. Within minutes of the feeling passing i got this sensation on my neck like someone was putting a cold water bottle on my neck or the neck rub that makes a cold feeling. The feeling has since spread to different areas including my head and down the middle of my back, it changes. I also have pressure behind my eyes and in the top of my head and cheek/jaw area. Im very anxious

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

for your peace of mind follow up with your doctor and tell him or her what you were saying on here. my recommendation would be to hold off on any more of the chiropractor visits. At least until you talk to your doctor and get examined. chiropractic services can help people but sometimes adjustments can exacerbate symptoms A person is having.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.