Neck pain, tingling etc

Posted , 2 users are following.

Woke up with neck pain. Pain has lasted a while. The pain moved to my neck. Now the pain is not there as it was and I feel tingling in my pinky, when I look up I feel electric like feeling going from my upper back down my arms and into my legs. This does not hurt. Iam an athlete and I cannot play sports iam taking it easy now.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, moved to my shoulder*
  • Posted

I am not an expert, but I would say continue to take it very easy so it will heal. Don't try stretching it or anything. And stay away from doctors and chiros. Let it heal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.