Neck shoulder right side Need advice

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've now had pain at bottom of neck right side for 7 months no help from my doc and just hoping for advice .my pain is from large joint at bottom of neck out to end of shoulder down arm .bicep. inside of lower arm to thumb tingles when tying laces.rear deltoid has wasted a good bit please advise

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Me to since end of July-17. I have some glands up as well. I struggle daily with so much pain and tightness in my neck 😭

• Posted

Have you tried ice gel pack at site of pain? Some other things you can try: good quality cervical pillow, magnesium (like Natural Calm powder), supplements such as Tumeric (with Biophrene), bromelain taken with ibuprofen (which is also anti-inflammatory at right dosage). Get the inflammation down and muscles relaxed if you can. Magnesium can help with that.
  • Posted

See another doctor. Xray can diagnose what the problem is and treatment . ? 

Ice the area , rest and heat after .anti inflammatories help.  Water therapy is very nice. There could be a disc pressing on the nerve or swollen tissue even a small spur on disc. Many issues even if lifting heavy objects can irritate the area. 

• Edited

Could be a disk in the neck causing this, take something for information exercising it helps to get all information out, but you might need to see a Doctor and get some X rays done, I had problems with disk 6 and 7, had to have go to  therapy for it then put heat to it for 15 mi.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.