Need a miracle or something

Posted , 3 users are following.

is anyone familiar with lemon balm? I cant use medications i have optic nerve pallor. I get dizzy sometimes along with fast weird movement i go to eye doctors and reg. Doctors. A woman in a store and i were talking and she said use lemon balm? I looked it up but wanted a real oersons advice. Post menapausal and have ailments but really need a remedy.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I grow lemon balm and make lemon balm tea, it has a soothing effect. The only trouble with the lemon balm is that it is rampant. I bought a tiny plant and it is now everywhere. It is really good if you put a sprig in your sugar storage pot it gives the sugar an enhanced taste.
  • Posted

What is optic nerve pallor if you don't mind
    • Posted

My optic nerve has a pale spot. By my nose lower left peripheral vision diminished. Scary. Happened over years they told me but hadnt showed it self until that visit. I go yearly. Saw a nuero opthamologist for a full check up after doagnosed with an mri.Doc said from a virus at some point in my life. I was seeing where one eye seemed dimmer and weird vision issues. The other and just off and went to eye doc. Life ruining now. Always scared. Trying very hard to think positive but to properly feed my body healthy foods and stuff.i also got xanthelesma yellow plaque stuff under my eyes and a bit on top which jm getting removed. Comoletely changed my diet anyear ago to healthy as i can be.Science has no cure for optic nerve stuff or spinal nerve stuff yet. Not all nerves regenerate according to science but alternative stuff feels it can. They are doung stem cell but no luck yet. Its complex how it works amd so strange that it even occured. Initially i went to eye doc and they dismissed it necause it wasnt pallor then i kept going back every six months my glasses didnt feel right amd another doc was like whoa and explained it.now every doc sees it as it became so obvious. But lemon balm some woman told me was good for nerves. Spirulina hawaiian one is also very great for hidden viruses in the body. I use powder multi vitamins and get b12 shots.
  • Posted

I'm not sure I'm understanding. Are you getting dizzy when you move your eyes quickly? Or when you move your head from side to side by turning or tilting your neck? Or what? Thanks for further explanation.
    • Posted

Its complicated to explain. I can just be standing still.leaning in one position. Dont have to move.  It comes and goes the last two weeks have been off unfortunately, im also post menapausal so maybe a mix but i dont really know. It feels like the eye though. So hard to explain it because its strange to begin with. I also have a long string floater in each eye which is annoying as well  but i try to be grateful as i do love my vision and would love it to remain stable or spontanously heal itself. Its a double edge sword complaining because i am so grateful everyday when i awake that i can see. All quite scary on the whole.nothing i never heard of it before i was diagnosed with it. I have pvd as well but doc felt that would be stable. I have had a ton of eye exams at this point and go every six months. Id go every four if they would told me too. Make sure eyes are stable. All i know is it all started that one eye saw dimmer then the other.  Then a couple of years later they found the nerve pallor. It didnt show itself immediately.Have to real careful a

on medications and such so i take only whats healthy, vitamins..etc..anything for anxiety or that kind of stuff is out. Its bad for your eyes actually. I could use something sometimes just to get relaxed when it acts up. I have told the eye doc and he just feels bad as science needs to add this to the list of curable things. 

• Posted

Really sorry to hear of your situation. Keep on pushing foreward.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.