need a suggestion for headache continuously

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

My name is kisan tamang. I am from Nepal. From now 6 month ago I had some head pain. So i take some head relief medicine. But head pain was not curing but started to grow. I have contentious head pain. It slowly started to grow to immediate pain. So i visited to doctor and tell every thing. they give me some medicine for 1 month. I started to take medicine for 1 month and feel its curing. So for a month and half i could not feel that pain but from a week ago, head pain was back again with some other pain  to

1) Head pain Continuously 

2) Joint Pain in Leg/Hand/ Backbone

3)Numb in  hand and leg and sometime in back chest too.

4) If eye is close and i am standing straight position it seems like i am moving myself.

5) Cant overthink 

Tiredness after doing some work 

6) Can't sleep

Please if someone know this type of diseases and had face similar problems please share me.

And if someone have great suggestion Please share suggestion.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

From what you have said, firstly these symptoms should not be ignored! Go to your dr asap and he will take you seriously if you tell him what you told us.

You need an MRI scan at least and blood tests, so dont waste time go see him soon.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.