Need advice.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, me again. just need to know, Not sure if how I am feeling is to do with my LS. Along with the latest flare up with the burning down below, I keep feeling sick and sometimes this put me off eating for a day or two. Has happened before since being told I have LS, Did mention this before to my nurse on a recent check up, but I was'nt really told either way if this was a known symptom that goes with all the rest. I cant get to see my Practice nurse till 10th July as shes on holiday till then. was wondering if anybody else suffer in this way.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes ive had this, mine is due to bad anxiety.

1st time was 3 days 2nd was 9 days 3rd time i could not shift it and needed medication it took me 3 months to get back to some normality. Are you stressed and overthinking, heart beating fast things like that

• Posted

Hello Mears,

Do you have a fever? If so, get to a doc right away whatever you have to do? Does the burning go away while you sleep? Do the burning and nausea coincide? How much water are you drinking in a 24 hr period? Should be around 2 liters of pain water and you should be putting out around 2/3 of that. Doesn't include juice or coffee.

• Posted

I try drinking more water, probley not enough. I have been suffering with sickness on waking in mornings for quite a while before I knew about LS , but now I notice when I have flare up with the LS I tend to get the sick feeling on off through out the day. And it seems to make me feel not like doing alot. The burning feeling is there on off all the time. and no dont have fever. My heart beat is normal, so guessing not anxiety. Although I surpose I do seem to have rather alot of stress in my life past few years. What with losing 2 family members close together in last 18month.

• Posted

Hi there Mears, well I haven't experienced that and I don't think I've heard of that as a symptom in the last 2 years. However, gastrointestinal issues associated with a UTI or something can be indirectly related. You might try using any of the over the counter things like Oregano Oil Extract or Grapefruit seed oil. Health Food stores will have them here in the U.S. Both of them are anti-microbial,anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. Hope this helps in the meantime. They are really powerful ; my own doctor suggested either one when I got an oncoming UTI.

• Posted

Feeling sick can be depression too, cereal was a lifesaver for me. I think your doing the right thing going to see the doctor as it could be lots of things hope you feel better soon

xxx

• Posted

Everybody reacts a certain way when they are up set. When I am upset I have a hard time eating because my stomach keeps turning. That might be what is happening to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.