Need advice ASAP

Posted , 2 users are following.

so today i went for a medical abortion and it all went well i was only 4w5d, had some pretty severe cramping for about 1-2 hours but it subsided, i am still getting on and off severe cramps and also pains in my lower abdomen where i get the cramps, they are quite sharp and feel like a very bad cramp almost i was wondering if this is normal as it says i shouldnt be having any cramps other than normal period like cramps, i am quite worried as they are quite severe but i dont know whether its just part of it or not?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

A normal experience after your abortion. Though it will be best to consult your gynecologist for a checkup, in my opinion, stronger cramps and pains are normal for sometime after an abortion.

You might want to take some supplements and vitamins to support your overall health.

Happy 2019 to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.