Need advice: How to get rid of fat deposits on inconvenient places on my body

Posted , 2 users are following.

Greetings everyone,

This is my first time writing a post like this, so thank you for reading.

My name is Jay, and I'm 34 year old guy. I'm physically very active, I workout everyday, and I eat healthy overall. However just about my whole life I have had excessive fat on my buttocks, and thighs.

My BMI is 26 and I'm just slightly overweight buy not obese : I am 5'6 and weigh 165lbs.

**But my hips, thighs and buttocks are out of proportion with my body.

I have tried dieting, and can't get a referral from my doctor to see a dietician because I am technically not overweight. This has been a lifelong challenge for me, but I am finally fully determined to address or at least understand.

I know everyone has fat deposits in different parts of their body.

I have been working out regularly for about three years. I have been eating healthy (mostly vegetables, occasional meat, not many sweets, occasional drinking) for the past one year and it has had virtually no effect on my body shape.

I do cardio, weightlifting, running and sports multiple times a week.

I know can do better at eating healthy, and workout more but at a certain point it becomes too much.

I have not counted calories yet, but at least for the next two weeks I will do that, and see what I find out. Maybe I am eating more calories than I think I am and that's what's keeping the fat on, even though I workout regularly?

Anyway, I'm at the point now where I'm considering liposuction, but I am also worried about the side-effects of that. I don't want anything to get in the way of my active lifestyle.

But I do want to feel good about my body. My upper body is toned and fit. I have some fat on my stomach but I have cut that down dramatically over the past year.

My main goal is to feel as confident as I can! And I am a confident person, but we only live one life and I want to just life to the fullest.

Any advice, support, or any kind of recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! \

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.