Need advice on lab results

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

I have a symptoms of stiffness and weakness in legs along with feeling fatigued. Some muscle twitching also.

I recently had a test and this is what it shows.

Western blot

IGM band 41 Indeterminate.

IGG band 41++

IGG band 58+

IGG band 83-93+

Bartonella: positive

My question is do I really have Lyme with these results. . Waiting to see my doctor. need advice. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well your positive for bartonella, isn't that lyme disease or a co infection ? You could also get tested for Hpylori. What did your Dr say?

• Posted

Hi. DOC says positive for bartonella. But he did his own speciality lab testing with 3 different labs and they all came out negative. He still wants to treat me based on the Igenix test findings with antibiotics. I'm so confused.

• Posted

How are you doing on the antibiotics?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.