Need advice orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

I lost 3 stone on orlistat, put 2 on when I broke my foot. Im trying 2 get it off as im not so active its harder 2 get it off im following SW ive got weighing Thursday as I restarted again I dont feel like ive lost anything im worried about being taken off them

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done on losing the weight.don't be disheartened even if you have only lost a couple of pounds sive your last weigh in you have shown that you have stuck to them and lost weight and i can't see why your GP wouldn't give them to you x
    • Posted

What about its only 1-2 pound I was loosing so quick when I was in the gym 7days a week now im not since I broke my foot its gutting x
    • Posted

Everyone loses weight at different rates and this month may be the month (i am assuming you get weighed monthly) you may or may not lose the amount you did the previous month. Also take into account if you haven't been as active that can make you lose less As i have said before even the smallest lost is better than putting on x pounds so don't feel gutted abouted it your actaully losing weight unlike some people who just keep talking about it and do nothing to change their lives even at a pound it's better than X pounds on! x
    • Posted

True!, Its the 1st month ive started them again I maybe eating 2 many carbs. I hope they keep me on them though x
    • Posted

I eat a lot of potatoes hasn't harmed me LOL sometimes they can take a while to get back into your system. They will don't worry you have proven you can do it good luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.