Need advice please

Posted , 4 users are following.

im 28 hours in , I had one miniature vodka yesterday, the night before was about 100ml. Before that I can't remember but it's been going solid for at least a week. I'm not feeling to bad, but I've just eaten and my heart rate is rising. Are the dt's one there way in? Thanks

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you seen a doctor? Have you ever tried to stop before? If so what happened
    • Posted

hi sue, I went through detox and stayed clean for over 2 years, relapsed, then relapsed again after 2 months( this time) I was prescribed dental antibiotics that you can't drink on, so stopped for the week, then hit it really hard since yesterday, thanks
  • Posted

I had trouble with my heart racing i went to a walk in they gave me loazapam, after taking it for a few days I was fine.

you might want to check with a doctor, congrats on trying again smile

• Posted

Thanks, do you think I'll escape the dt's this time as my trembling has pretty much stoppedπŸ‘
    • Posted

I am no doctor but it really helped me, if any signs are getting worse go see a doctor please
  • Posted

I just looked up what you are on just about the same as what I was on, are you taking it the way they say too? You know it is very dangerous to drink while taking it right
    • Posted

I'm not drinking, so should be ok, dreading tonight πŸ˜ͺ
  • Posted

exercise lots of hot showers or baths If you are craving have something sweet
  • Posted

hi roger-your heart rate normaly increases during wd's due to your blood presure going up-thats normal from my experience-ive been detoxed many times and have done it myself-the librium will help with the D's-very unlikely your going into the dt's if you do you should seek medical help- try not to concentrate on your heart rate-the more you worry about it the higher it will go- drink loads of water-you just gotta ride it out for a few days-there is no easy way around stopping as you probably know-hang in there-stay strong-best of luck
    • Posted

Thanks, I was thinking the same, I'm eating and my motor skills seem to be fine, no shakes or wobbly legs. Last time I couldn't walk, but still got over it all very quickly, well, that's what the pro' s said. Starting to feel better already πŸ‘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.