Need advice please please! Could i be pregnant?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. so i am late on my periods for 8 days! i did get period cramps that i usually get before my regular date but never got the periods. i did 2 home pregnancy tests one of them today morning but both are negative. We are not planning at all right now as its been just a year of our wedding. i don't remember us having unprotected sex last month. But i am just freaking out and keep thinking about it can't even concentrate on work. i read earlier that if you stress out a lot or keep thinking abut it that can also delay the cycle! And i have been stressing over this from past week. I am getting this period signs from last 2-3 days like cramps and just the feel that i got it or getting it but not happening.One thing to add is that i have been taking iron pills from past 9-10 months as i was diagnosed with iron deficiency. But i stopped the pills from like past 15 days as i was traveling and couldn't get the refill done. Can that be a reason? But i stopped that earlier too for a month or so but then resumed because i used to feel dizzy and stuff specially during periods.Sorry for the lengthy post but i keep thinking about this 24/7 and need some expert advise please! thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.