Need Encouragement

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel like i brought this upon myself and I'm not worthy enough to be normal and happy again this really sucks. I have a child and a hubby and I don't want to loose them. I pray hard everyday and im trusting. Sometimes it feels like there's no light at the end of the tunnel I don't want anything to be wrong with me (my worst fear) sometimes i feel as if i'm loosing it. I want more kids and I don't want to be like this forever ughh! Need some encouraging words anyone else experience this?

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

First of all, big (((hugs))) sweetie. You've been very brave in sharing how you feel like this. It takes a lot of guts to do that. There is always light at the end of the tunnel you know. If you don't see it, you just need to walk down there and switch it on yourself. You can make your own light.

You don't mention if you have been to see your doctor or not yet. If not, I would strongly advise you to do so. There is no shame in seeking help to cope, I promise.x

• Posted

I see a counselor every week, and I take 5mg of lexapro a day because I didn't like the setraline or the other meds i was on. I've been getting out the house more and getting active but there's still those unwanted thoughts and fears sad . I don't want to be like this forever it's scary
  • Posted

Hi hun ino how you feel i feel like there's just no hope anymore i also have a child and a wonderful partner and feel i will lose them I've been through all this before last year and it killed me i thought i had lost everything i was put on serterline and citralpram but it made me feel worse my partner brother did some research and told me to stop taking citralpram but to stay on serterline i still didn't feel right so i started taking kalms there a herbal remedie i just had 2 at night after a few months on serterline and kalms i started feeling myself again but i made a mistake and stopped takin them now am back to where i was all these unwanted thoughts feelings ect over thinking all the time feeling bad for other peoples things all getting 2 much again i have just taken my second tablet feeling tired n hopeless but they do tend to make u feel worse before u feel better and trust me there is light at the end of the tunnel from what i went frew last year break down ended up in hospital lost my feelings for my son and partner to how i started feeling after a few months on serterline back to me so don't give up hope x
  • Posted

Please be assured of this, you did not bring this problem upon yourself.

How do I know this? Well scientific research has established that many mental health conditions have been brought about by unexpected, unusual neuron activity within the brain, and not by something that we have induced ourselves.

In some instances anxiety can be brought about having too much to deal with at any one time, and in other situations it can be caused by underlying health problems.

Whatever your situation, I would stress that it is very unlikely that you consciously influenced your problem.

Having said this, there are various treastments available that can help you to cope, but to reach them you will need the assistance of your doctor.

So take heart brave lady there is hope - a lot of it. 

• Posted

Im trying to be patient i just want to be normal again. I'm praying hard everyday for things to get better
    • Posted

Thanks for sharing your story hon. I truly needed to hear and read that this morning. I've been searching for answers and praying while trusting in God...and just seems like it's getting worse with no rest. I'm going some of the things you discussed now. I just ended a friend to talk to about this one that wouldn't judge and would listen with their heart. So many people say they're listening but they only hear what they want to hear.

• Posted

Hi

Please dont feel like there is no light at he end of the tunnel, i can tell you there is its a year since i went off with an anxiety disorder and i felt like i would never be me again don't get me wrong its not been easy and i still have the odd blip but it does get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.