Need good answer real bad anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

So a few days ago i woke up and felt really weird and still do i think its de-realization or something.. I was anxious as hell and got all the symptoms for a brain tumor im only 16 and scared that i have one. 

My symtoms are:

Headaches or feels like me head is being crushed only softly but constant..

Pins and needles

Slight dizzyness and light headed

Forget some things but rarely do 

And feel weird all the time especially when i walk around.

please reply i know these can be from anxiety but im pretty sure its a brain tumor and i cant go to the doctors cause i cant leave the house to go anywhere.. Im really really scared.

I know these can be anxiety but my anxiety was fine and i woke up feeling weird for no reason and was real anxious fromt that dau on.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

You most likely don't have a brain tumor. The body can do only so many symptoms so they are the same for a lot of conditions.

If you can't go alone to the doc, go with a parent or a friend.

My therapist told me that anxiety is worse when lying down so maybe you did have anxiety. But it could be a lot of other things. Don't be scared just yet, you don't know what you're dealing with.

• Posted

All of your symptoms can definitely be related to anxiety however I always suggest following up with your doctor. Why is it that you can't go to the doctor or leave your house? Do you live with your parents?  I have everyone of the symptoms that you mentioned and I was thinking the worst also but everything checked out fine and I was told they are all related to my anxiety. The mind is a powerful thing and tends to go to the negative if we let it.  All the "what if's"  that run through our mind are very bad for our mental health  It can actually increase the anxiety symptoms. The odds are far greater that that your symptoms are related to anxiety than something like a brain  tumor.  You are only going to feel better once you see a doctor and feel relieved it's nothing serious. 

• Posted

Thanks for your reply, and when i go outside i feel even worse like all my symptoms just get worse i feel more weird and dizzy and stuff..
    • Posted

you are very young im 19 and i thought the same stuff and i went to th doctor and im completely okay she said we are so young to have anything like that wrong with us its all anxiety hang in there everything will be okay 
    • Posted

I used to get that aswell. Still do when I have to walk (I bike mostly). I developed agoraphobia cause of my anxiety and depression. Agoraphobia can cause anxiety.
    • Posted

Yeah when i walk i feel all dizzy and stuff its horrible i thunk its my anxiety..

i wanna see the docs but i cant when i walk i get dizzy and then my anxiety kicks into over drive

• Posted

Get someone to take you to the doctor. If you are covered under your parents health insurance, get them to take you. 
  • Posted

hi mitch98513

i have gone through what u r going through now. its definitely anxiety. it has made me house bound.. its like i've lost my life. i get dizziness, migraines, pins n needles, chest pains, neck n back aches... name a sympton i have it. i've been ur a&e 7 times in past 15 days.. even m trying to find solution.

• Posted

forgot to add.. my heart rate the most annoying thing always stays high than it should be.. sometimes it goes up to 130+

i can feel my pulse in all parts of my body.. i wish i can find an answer to this.. its driving me crazy.. i had dizziness for 3 months n from past 15 days the palpitations r making my life a hell

• Posted

So when ur standing or waokimg u feel dizzy and werid? 
    • Posted

yes initially it was wierd dizzy feeling. i use to feel as if m gonna faint any minute.. now my heart rate goes up too along with dizziness
    • Posted

i was so convinced that i have brain tumor that i went to private dr to get a head scan.. n it was normal.. now my mind stuck on palpitations.. i get wierd pulse sensations in all parts of my body.. i am tired of all this
    • Posted

Yeah, lucky i dont get them all fhe time but i do now and then.. but they are nothing to worry about, I dont normally get anxious over small things anymore only when something happens or i get all werid and symtoms ..
    • Posted

follow ur dr.. take some medications to stop ur anxiety. i left it to the point where it gone really worse. dr prescribed me medicines n i didnt listen. now i regret. my mind is stuck on possible heart problem although i had private stress test, 72 hr holtor monitor, echo n all of them normal.. coz my anxiety is so bad n i get symptoms all the time that i just cant stop worrying n googling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.