Need help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone get a numbness feeling on foot but it's not actually numb, twitches an weakness.

I have been having that for 6 weeks an I seriously stressed myself about it so bad that I am now dehydrated an everything else.

Anyone else with this feeling an could anxiety cause this everyday.

Had tons of test done an there sayin it's my back but my head tells me something different.

Thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have had the same thing and I only got it when I was had bad anxiety for a few weeks x
    • Posted

I think I just tried to stop worrying as much about things and read a few thing that would make me feel better it eventually went away it self but I thought it was something bad
  • Posted

Hello amy. I am experiencing the exact same thing right now,

Left foot especially feels numb and like has a cold sweat, the sole is also twitching and my shin and calf sort of hurts.

I think it's either restless leg syndrome or trigger points in that area. Heating my calves or foam rolling them seems to help.

I also have flat'ish feet and my chiropractor said that's probably the cause of my lower leg irritation and suggested I use orthopedic insoles.

I hope this helps

John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.