Need Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

Hope you are doing Well :-)

I am 25 years old girl viji. I have been suffering by bulging eyes. For three months my eyes look the bulge state. I started to medicine for Thyroid eye disease once I confirmed with the blood test. (Mean I took medicine once I noticed of my eye state). Now I am under treatment for one month. My T3, T4 very high and TSH 0.008 very low. Last week I checked with eye doctor he said because of thyroid your eyes looks starring. (My right eye becomes bulge and my left eye looks normal). First I  worried for this. When I look my eyes a mirror it really hurt me. sometimes I will cry. Now I totally avoid to take photograph. After all research, I comes to know it is curable. Now I got confidence. 

It affected only in my right eyes. other than that I dont feel any redness, pain etc in both the eyes.

Now My parents searching boy for me. It will hurt when someone regret me because of this reason. 

Below are my question:

1. Can I take the fish or flax oil pills without prescription?? Will it work? if yes can i take this pills with medicine (Thyrocare).

2. Anyway is there to reduce the bulge muscle in short period?

3. is turmeric milk work out??

4. Started healing exercise without losing hope.

5. or Doctor prescription is enough. Next check up only i have to tell this bulge eye issues.

Now I am try to diverting this issues from mind.

Reply me please if anyone see my message.

Regards

viji

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Viji, what country do you live in?  Sometimes treatments vary by country.  
  • Posted

Sorry to hear this.  you should take food supplement selenium . steroid . use eye tear drops and use sun glasses. more there is last option that is decompression surgery for eye.
    • Posted

I don't want to go surgery..... I need natural remedy.

• Posted

Sometimes surgery is necessary to keep your vision.  As far as how long it takes to cure, the more empowered a patient you are, the better your chances of quicker recovery.
    • Posted

How much cost for surgery?? No problem in my vision. It looks good. But only one thing is bulge eyes....

Or any thing is there to get improvement within the month of my eyes.. My eye and thyroid doctor said it will cure when u continue medicine daily. But it's irritating me a lot.. Sometimes I am crying...

Can cover bulge eyes with make up...???

It would be fine if you suggest cost to repair bulge eyes??

Regards

Viji

• Posted

I heard it takes more than two years to cure completely.. Is it true??

• Posted

Here in Canada, the cost would be covered by health insurance.  I don't know about your country.  Why don't you ask the doctors?  As far as how long will it take, it depends on how proactive you are about getting information and doing the right things to achieve remission.

• Posted

Thanks for your information. Already I have seen 4 eye doctor but no use in that. Or let me wait for next blood test

Regards

Viji

• Posted

Hi Folks,

Hope you are going Good.

My thyroid gland comes to normal within 5 months. I have seen changes in my throat but not in my eyes. 

I stopped doing excerise and taking fish oil tablet due to improvement.

Can one suggest how to cure my eyes within two months without operate?

Regards

Viji

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.