need help

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi im 35 year old and im in major pain in the rectum and testicules , it start on jan 7 , a day after unprotected sex and anal , start with a low back pain and then the next day i add extreme burning in my urine with blood in it . at this moment i start suffering extreme pain inside my rectum and sometime in my testicules ... 9 out of 10 . ad to stop working not able to sleep ...

the next day when to see my doctor who make me past std test and prescribe me right away for clamydhia and gonorhee with 2 pill auro cefixime + 4 pills of azihromycin  , felt better but the pain came back after a few days , my result test came out negative but the pain was extreme  went back to see the same doctor prescribe a 10 day doxycline with cipro 2 weeks not to much improvement , as been on morphine and Ativan cause of doing anxiety panic attack cause of the pain .... did a MRI a  CT SCAN ULTRA SOUND abodminal and pelvic , did a coloscopy ,when to see a gastro enterelogue and did a colonoscopy ( camera in the rectum ) all negative , doctor transfer me to a urologist how prescribe me 30 days of levofloxicain with flomax with out real improvement , the only thing that my doctor gave me that releive all my symptoms at one of my appointment was a shot intramuscular of ceftriaoxe sodic , in about 30 minutes i felt cure but pain came back the next day ...... I never have the hurge of peing did never wook up to go urinate .

im in pain for 3 months now and im desesperate of having to leave my life with this , doctor think I have chronic prostatis or pelvic pain syndrome .... i read alot on internet looking for help and im going to see doctor kaploun this week in toronto .... i have nothing to lose ... even consider going to US to get direct injection into the prostate , did someone have some experience in this ....... my pain is unreal and feel like I did all in my possible to cure

does these prostatis disease inprove with time ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Better check the disease the person you had sex with infected you with. Then you will know what the proper treatment should be.
    • Posted

I did ask her to do std test and she came out negative that the problem
  • Posted

Some think bacterial prostatitis comes from unprotected anal sex. Maybe thats what you have
    • Posted

i do think i have bacterial but all my urine test came out negative ... I think i need to do ESP test and semen culture but it crazy that i went to the infection disease department in a hospital and they are not taking time to do more specific test , he look at my organes and said I have no infection after showing my test i went trew .....
    • Posted

As I understand it bacterial prostatitis doesn't always show up in urine test. They have to get fluid from the prostate to test it. Usually by going a digital rectal exam and miling the prostate for fluid. They culture it to test for bacteria.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.