Need help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all. I spend a great many hours each and every day trying to figure out i am extremely confuse I am driving crazy right now for the pass eight to month's I have been sick with irregular period irritable bowel movement one side headache one side neck and spine pain sore throat back head pain discomfort under my right breastbone when swallowing clicking ears joints pain and creak and anxiety cause by the sickness my dr round many blood tests endoscopy i have been taking pantoprazol and phosphaluge gel anybody here in the same situation as me please help

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you considered getting tested for food sensitivities? They can cause all of these symptoms your describing. I would try an elimination diet eliminating common foods people are sensitive to (wheat dairy soy etc) and just see if it can help you. Best of luck for you 
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply i don't think i need to for food. Sensitivity like wheat dairy soy etc because I doesn't consume them I am them very exausted right i did an endoscopy resently dr said i have some inflammation and tube is open a whole now he put me on pantoprazol and phosphaluge gel no improvement my ears ,my neck,my head, my chest under my right breastbone ect...😢 i really in need of some help

• Posted

Hi, sorry to hear that you feel this way! You sound a lot like me. I too have similar Symptoms and aches and pains. The more I worry, the more symptoms I get! I've had many tests, including bloods and scans. Nothing is showing up, so the docs think anxiety is to blame and Suggested an anxiety drug. The docs are also looking into fibromyalgia. I have terrible problems with acid and am on a ppi due to a history of stomach ulcers. Have your docs considered anxiety and/or fibromyalgia? Best of luck!

• Posted

Thank you for reply he did mentioned anxiety i will ask him to check on the fibromyalgia i can tell you all my life miserable pain and discomfort every day
  • Posted

Yes I have many of your symptoms and coldness in mouth and aching nasal area too. I'm on omeprozole 20 mg twice a day . But it don't help too much

• Posted

Me either i am on pantoprazole it don't help at all i am exhausted i feel to scream and run 😪😧

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.