need help

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am 22 years old male..i have an issue of confusion ,spining dizziness ,lack of concentration..i am having these symptoms from last one year..i feel little better when use glasses but my vision is perfect 6/6 ...i have ear wax problem from my childhood can ear eax cause these symptoms? can ear wax cause inner ear infection? if no then what is most likely the cause of this? sometimes i feel pain in eyes too..and my tongue burns without acid taste in mouth..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you are suffering from a type of Migraine, the pain behind your eyes and the fact you feel better with glasses is pointing in this direction. Earwax on it's own cant cause infection, unless you go digging around in there with a Q Tip. The tongue thing is a little weird though, do you ever get a dry mouth? AL 

• Posted

I am sorry Syed I am not able to give any reason for you symptoms.

Perhaps you should seek qualified medical help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.