Need help

Posted , 5 users are following.

On and off for the past few months I've been having slight irritation and discomfort in the same spot. I only noticed it when wiping or if something touched it. When it is really bad my urine would sting it but that never lasted long. My underwear would sometimes rub it so I've been trying to wear none most of the time. There's never been a sore or open wound, just a general discomfort or stinging kind of feeling. I couldn't even see anything in the area, it's only very recently that the discolouration has happened.

The discomfort will go away with sitz baths and hot compresses.

The last few days have been really annoying and the skin had a bit of texture to it but I couldn't see a sore or wouldn't really even could call it a bump. I started using hot compresses and the sitz bath everyday to help.

Today there's no irritation if toilet paper touches or if I touch it with my finger so id say its definitely improved. I did give it a little squeeze and it had a tiny bit of pain. I wouldn't really say it's an open sore, more that the skin looks aggravated.

I do notice that when I wipe from the back that spot gets touched almost every time. I started to think it could be an irritation from the lube I was using. I recently went on a holiday, I was a lot less stressed and didn't use the lube for the 10 days. I definitely noticed an improvement but when I came home and used it the irritation picked up again (definitely throwing the lube out now). I don't have any pain while using toys or while aroused.

I have normal discharge, no different smells or new itch.

I haven't had any fever, I actually haven't been sick in a long time. I don't have a great sleep routine so I'm pretty tired a lot of the time and I have low iron. I do have bowel issues but idk if that could be related.

I'm going to try and get booked into my obgyn as soon as possible. image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, for an accurate diagnosis you won't be able to avoid a biopsy. You could try to achieve something with cortisone. In the end, you won't be able to do more than watch how it develops.

Best regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.