Need Help And Advice With My CONSTIPATION And Bowels. Fecal Impaction Or. NO?

Posted , 5 users are following.

OK I'm Gonna Go Into grossly accurate detail. So Warning.... Ive Had Chronic Constipation Along With Various Vitamin And Mineral Deficiencys For Roughly 1 Year. I've Had The Feeling That They're Intertwined. But The Past Monh has Been Bad. My Poop Is Normal Thanks To 12 Prunes, But Theyis S**t Stuck In My Rectum That Won't Come Out. I Thought Fecal Impaction But I Still Poop My Regular Amount, Based On My Diet. Fecal Impaction Ussaly Completely Blocks The Rectum (I Assume). I Wanna Know If This Is Fecal Impaction Or Some Other Problem And Also Any Home Remedies And Personal EXPERIENCES With This Issue... I'm In My Late Teens With An Appointment Booked For Jan 14. Thanks If U Answer <3 smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh And One More Important Thing I Left Out. For The Past Week I Have Minor Bloating, Pass Wind More Frequently And Feel Cramps Occasionally Like Once In 3 Days Or So. Also Hear Weird Watery Noises From My Bowels.
  • Posted

Stool softener:  x 3 gel per day.

Colace 100mg. Or generic docusate sodium.

Golden Flaxseed powder.

Helps.

Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.