Need help ASAP

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am suffering real bad with anxiety at the no moment and I am honestly begging that it is just an episode I'm going through like the last time which eventually passed, but this is feeling so so severe. I'm 15 in last year of high school so obviously loads of stress as it is, but on top of that I've got this anxiety and it's making me feel abnormal, I have strange thoughts as to whether this is all part of my imagination and I'm going completely and utterly insane, whether I even exist, my dispersonalization is making me feel insane I feel so scared so lonely so on my own and I am constantly worrying if I ever lose control and lose my patience with all of this, I'm absolutely petrified, I feel so detached from all of my family which is the worst thing they are my absolute world and I am trying to carry on with myself but I really can't focus on anything but how I feel and I don't even know why I feel this way which is most worrying of all!! I keep trying to get to sleep and I wake up in an extreme panic feeling lost with myself not knowing what to do with myself, I feel like such a burden to my family as they're all so stressed as it is and this is just adding but I can't bottle it up or I'm gonna end up doing something stupid and turn into a head case if im not already one!!! Someone PLEASE help I'm begging now, I've been doctors and she didn't do much other than refer me to camhs which takes upto 6 weeks referral and my mum doesn't even want me to go. I feel empty like I'm not here, just observing of some sort and  everything is just so out of place around me and about myself am I goin insane ?!?!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Go back to doctor and explain how bad you are feeling and maybe they will give you some medication to help while waiting for your referal to come through. You are not alone, this is very common, just a lot of people put on a brave face and to outside world look like they have no issues.

Would highly recommend getting an emergency appointment for doctors today though, and try tell your mum how bad you feel too, she will hopefully be able to help you

• Posted

Tanya, bless your heart...I lived a lifetime of the way you are feeling...It took years of going to doctors and talking to myself, praying, etc.  The doctor finally put me on the right meds...they are out there, and yes, you are very young, but I needed something like that when I was your age, and it hadn't been discovered yet by science.  I look back on my life and wonder how I got through it...I did, and you will, too...Just remember, there are tons of us out there suffering just like you, and there are cures, and many many good days ahead...hang in there, sweetie...prayers and good thoughts to you!!
  • Posted

Hi tanya, I hope you're feeling better now but just incase..I would take comfort in the fact that if you were going insane, you wouldnt notice. You wouldnt see your thoughts or behaviour as abnormal, so you are infact sane. I think you are having an episode of depersonalization as you say and that does not mean you are crazy. Until you get the appointment, I know its hard but I would try to deal with the here and now rather than what you believe is going to happen in the future, that should make the situation feel more controllable. Otherwise have a look at private counselling. Your mum will only want the best for you, but go to that appointment, this is your life xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.