Need help! Bumps on Vag (Picture)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have those bumps for like 2 months. I did go to the doctor to check once. I ask her to look at the bumps. she said they're not warts. and I had bacterial vaginosis (BV) which the doctor said could cause those bumps. After treatment, they are still there. They did get bigger right before my period and then come back to the size they used to be after my period. !Im so frustrated thinking I have warts. I really want to hear your opinions. I have an appointment with the doctor next Monday. I will keep update with you guys. And I'm sorry first for my English. I'm not native speaker 😃

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I suspect VP and not just those bumps

• Posted

Thanks. But what did you mean when you said and not just those bumps. I'm confused

• Posted

VP seems to be in the center too , it's benign don't worry

• Posted

Thank you so much. I'm really worried they are genital warts.

• Posted

Are they soft to touch? Or can you feel the bump/hardness when you touch them?

I have the same thing. I had a thrush before I spotted these bumps and the nurse said they shouldn't be warts because they feel very smooth. It could be a result from chronic vaginal infection. My vagina is very swollen at the moment and these bumps are not diminishing.

I have booked in with a gyno to see what these b******s are. But I believe they're just VP.

• Posted

It's soft to touch but I can feel them there when I touch.I went to the doctor today. She said it doesn't look like warts but she didn't say what it is. I hope they're not warts but I really want to know what I have. Can you please update to me what the doctor says after your appointment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.