Need help. Cleaning issue

Posted , 3 users are following.

put it bluntly. I have fecal incontinence not as major as some people but still very much ruins my life. After a movement is the worst.

Im going on my first ever holiday in a few weeks I really need help in ways I can deal with this while still enjoying my potential partners company.

tried everything I can wet wipes, bidet etc

doctor given many different constipation medications, finger up the rear few times.

the ideal situation would be not to have a bowel movement at all. which I can deal with.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i would rather have a bowel movement than not to have one im in constant agony and it sucks a lot

• Posted

I feel for ya.

This started for me when I didn't have a movement for just over a month. felt so bad.

But at least I could go out and do things in public.

now I'm to worried about the state of my rear to go out. only ever go toilet at home as it can take hours to get clean, cancel many plans and ruin many potential relationships.

for my issue I just read Imodium could help fecal incontinence. Anyone here tried it? your results?

• Posted

i have a similar problem caused by chronic constipation as a result of having severe gastroparesis. It is horrible living your life around when a bowel movement will occur. if I can't go I am in agony and sometimes collapse with the pain. I hope you manage to relax on holiday as stress and worry makes everything worse. there are some good sanitary pads available now thankfully so stock up. this holiday will be a learning curvw I guess. good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.