Need help I feel like I'm going mad

Posted , 2 users are following.

I think I have pure o

I have harming thoughts but only about me and fam

It's more of fear then thought or image

I also have superstious thinking so it bothers my ocd it keeps getting stronger so it's harder to fight back in my mind numbers bother me as well. Any one with this suoerstious bs as well and I need positive stories because my anxiety is high then ever I'm also taking sertraline and it got worse I think adivan is helping me

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Taki - I would say go see your doctor soon, a woman doctor would be helpful for you! You need to talk with someone soon! I do feel for you & all the thoughts are part of the menopause, don't struggle alone! Sending you lots of good thoughts & love - Barbara XX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.