Need help.Im am a girl and 16 yrs old

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi im 16. I've been experience this about 4 years.My chest neck armpit arm and back always hurt.I always feel the pain above my breast.I also feel numb on it.Never been to the doctor and tell my mom about it.I always feel it on the left side but now its on the right side too.Im so scared idk what to do.My grandma died bcs of breast cancer.What should i do?The pain always comes and goes.I realized i often got it if i started to think negatively.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First and foremost ..have you confided in your parents re symptoms. .and more importantly your secret fears? This needs to be addressed ..and it sounds like you have some anxieties going on too...talk to someone..soon!
    • Posted

I've been talk about it with my parents once but they say everything's gonna be fine. I always tell my fears or my health with my siblings and they didn't convinced me to do something. What do you think I've diagnosed? What should i do? Any other plans?

• Posted

If you are worried make an appointment to see your GP. there's no point worrying, if it's breast cancer your worried about that seems very, very unlikely given your age and for how ling you have had the symptoms. remember you should check yourself for lumps every now and then!

best wishes,

aa

• Posted

Thanks for the advice.I already check and i didn't have any lumps at all. I just always feel pain in the left side of my breast.My breast is seem normal to me tho.In fact im still scared having that kind of pain. Besides that the symptoms are seems likely same that's why im scared.4 years I've been feel this kind of pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.