Need help not sure what this falls under Stomach, back pain and more?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I'm 32 female and most of my life I have dealt with some form of pain or bowel issues but in the last months I've gotten worse, I have lots of stomach pain and abdominal pain, I have to beltch a lot, I feel nauseous a lot, I feel like I'm hungry all the time even right after I eat food but most of the time before I eat and during and after I feel sick and sometimes I throw up. I get a lot of lower back cramps and leg cramps, I feel weak all the time, I don't sleep well most nights don't get to sleep till after 4am. My bowel movements are either really small and black and then the last couple of days it's been diarrhea and I feel like I'm not done going to the bathroom ever I have to go pee more than I should and when I have a bowel movement it either has blood in it or some mucus stuff. And I don't feel like I'm emptying my bowel movements even those I did the urge is still there to go to the bathroom and my behind hurts all the time from that I do get conctepatef a lot. Sorry so much but I've been going to doctors since I was a kid and poked and prodded and I just want some other points of views maybe someone else has the same issues.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you may have a parasite. Black bm's may mean blood in the stool which isn't good. You may also have a food allergy? 

• Posted

Seems the same I am going through and get no satisfaction from the doctors. Tests show nothing, blood tests show nothing. They either say it is stress, IBS, gastrities and want to give me pills to correct the problem. I don't want to take any medication if they are not sure what the problem is. I like you need an answer do I can get my life back on track and start to enjoy some it. Sorry this is not much help to you, jsut want to let you know you are not alone.

• Posted

Sometimes doctors try you out on a medication to help them make a diagnosis.  I was tried on antibiotics for a UTI which I tested negative for.  It didn't help and just made me feel worse. I was later tried on Mebeverine which also made me worse.  In the end I was diagnosed with IBS and I tried Buscopan and it worked.

• Posted

Have you had a colonoscopy or endoscopy? Do you excessive? Have you been diagnosed with GERD or hiatal hernia? Check your sugar. You need to have your self check.

• Posted

I have a small hiatal hernia, small inflammation in the duondenum and small intestine. I have pain on my left side of abdomen and doctor can't figured out they told me stress and I do Zumba and I am prediabetic. I have different bowel movements and I feel better when I'm active ! You need to go to your doctor and demand blood work and maybe colonoscopy and endoscopy! I drink a lot of water the one with 9.5 ph alkalanized . I hope you feel better and you are not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.