Need help on a few foods

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all, can i have gravy made with boiled water (bisto gravy granules), also can i have scrambled eggs finally what bread can i have??? 

I also am struggling with meals i like, im having slimmers ready meals as its easier, is this good or bad in the orlistat world ?? 

THANK YOU xxxxx

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

No. Sainsburys Taste the Difference ones you can have they are in a glass jar £1.50 each.

I sent you my blog the other day that has meal ideas on it. Do you mean 'ping' meals? yes you can have them but they aren't that filling and full of salt but if you like them then yes of course eat them.

no bread with seeds the bread has to be 5g per 100g bagels are a low fat option 1.2g per 100g (new york bagels)

x

• Posted

eggs are high in fat trial and error some people can cope with them others can't i suggest maybe eating them over a weekend if your not going out to test them
  • Posted

recheck.. they are now 0.5 per 100g yes have bisto. a year ago they were over 5g wow things have changed!
  • Posted

I will miss out the eggs and i hate bagels, i want 2 slices ov bread to toast to have spaghetti on toast lol just sumik i love so guna have a treat lol, thanx for your help, what about gravy on my pork medallions and veg ????
    • Posted

yep good news i rechecked and you can have bisto news to me as when i started it was over 5g! any bread really that doesn't have seeds as they have too much fat in them. I love bread but it doesn't love me! the fresh gravy is nicer i think make sure your pork is under5g though otherwise you will get side effects

your welcome x

• Posted

Can you give me your diet sheet britney? I'm struggling. Only had four pounds off in a month and back on after a weekend away. 
  • Posted

Hi im needing little bit help, i know i can have 5g and under per 100, but this food only shows ... FAT (g) and FAT of which saturates, which do i take note ov ?? The ov saturates is lower lol xxxx
  • Posted

Poopie means i cant have that food lol, never mind second weigh in on friday so fingers crossed its all good xxxxx
    • Posted

aww never mind being nosey what was it? lol good luck for your weigh in let me know how you get on! xx
  • Posted

Pork sausage mash n gravy lol
    • Posted

Lol WW have pork sausages which are under5g per 100g personally i think vension sausages are lovely and you can eat 4 of them for less than 5g of fat x
  • Posted

Were can i get them ???  when i make mash i use asdas 1 % fat milk (orange label) n no butter xxxx
    • Posted

This is kind of random, but if you like cauliflower, you can make a pretty yummy mash with it.
    • Posted

Most supermarkets sell the WW sausages and as for Venison i only bought mine from larger Sainsbury's stores 2 packs for £5 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.