Need help, ongoing symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

22 year old male

Got sick with some sort of virus in august 2016 dr assumed glandular fever but was never tested positive only positive to previous infection.. ever since i have had a fair few enlarged nodes around my neck and throat. Many different infections and viruses since than,

Symptoms are

Chest pain/angina

Cough

Muscle pain and weakness

Cramping

Lower leg pain

Pain/tightness left arm

Enlarged lymph nodes

Dry mouth and eyes

Upper abdominal and rib pain

Weight loss

Loss of appetite

Light headed

Dizziness

Fatigue

And the list goes on

I have had numerous testing done and everything is within the normal just looking for some help

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Kurt, just a thought, but have you had a complete blood test? If your red and white counts are high, then you shd be referred to a Hematologist. If not, then I have no suggestions. Hope you find a diagnosis.

harrishill

• Posted

Yeh had plenty of them and already seen a haematologist everything normal other than my iron was low at one point

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.