Need help please !

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel like im mental like fully gone in the head everything seems bright I feel I'm hardly breathing the air is warm I can't even feel myself breathe my belly isn't going up and down I keep getting random pains in my head with occasional pop feeling / sound kinda like when you shut a door it kind of feels a door is been shut in my head / burst so I'm pretty positive im having a anyrsm right now I feel sick my mouth is dry I try to drink which then I choke on the drink ... my legs are tended and shaking but I don't know if thays what I do naturally now rather than a panic attack my body feels cool like it's gonna go floppy and the bloods stopping I have never in my life felt like this suffered panic attacks for so long and yet this is the worse iv had if it's even anxiety am I actually crazy or have I been dying all along 😢 I'm so scared I feel like running and not stopping but I'm too scared to move my partner is looking at me like i need to be sectioned or something is this deprizalation

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I also apologise for needed reassurance constantly I can't help it I wish I had never told anyone I had anxiety it seemed easier when I knew I wasn't doing everybody else's heads in too
  • Posted

Hi Steph you're having a hard time of it! If only we had a wee switch to switch all the rubbish off! The fact that you are able to go on puter/phone and type in your symtoms tells me you,re not suffering from an aneurysm! When we suffer from anxiety we start " looking  inwards " and become aware of our bodies working. Anxiety then conjures up weird and wonderful signs and symptoms which make us panic even more and so it goes on. The " cure" is carry on as normal!!! Believe you me I know how impossible this sounds but it IS the way to feel better! I know you know that panic sorts nothing! If you,re going to be ill then it will happen whether you,re in a panic or not so what the hell? Let panic and anxiety do its worst! I'm here if you want to pm me or on here. E. X
    • Posted

Hi e thanks so much you do put my mind at ease a lot can't thank you enough for that I ended up locking myself away crying I felt like eveeything was over which has resulted in me not leaving the house today I really do feel this is becoming more into depression again too so im still abit edgy and jumpy today but ill read back on that if I start to feel the same again thank you x
  • Posted

Don't do any of those things. Sounds like it's a bad anxiety attack. Try breathing into a paperbag drinking weak sweet tea and then seeing a Pshych. Sounds like our fear of an aneurism is more than a 'fear' it's a full on phobia that can be treated.  Do you keep any just in case meds in th house. Uner the crc 10mg Val would do you good. Anf I get the dancing achey legs every night. Kust rub  bit of dreap Heat with menthol ant it goes stright away

My friend died of an aeurism. She didn't have any systoms like yours.

• Posted

One of my biggest fears is an amueurism, I also always think I'mhhaving one I have constant pains in my head I also have a bump and it's painful most days it scares me incase it could be that or a brain tumour it's really bringing me down
    • Posted

Thank you I have been having a lot of symtoms of anyrsm and once it is iny head that I'm having one or even if I don't think im having one the attack makes me feel I am no I don't have any meds I didn't know you could have meds thag you can take if your having one I thought it was a everyday thing ? .xx

• Posted

That's like me I have a bumpy kind of vein near my temple all a sudden and I have two swollen lymphnodes at the back which I think is causing one like the pressure of them pressing in a vein it's scary ! I hope you find a way out of believeing you have one soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.