Need help plz help

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been vomiting after eating for soo long I'm 26 now but I'm very worried now as I'm getting symtoms to fatigue weak legs weak arms and other problems to like gas. Can this happen anyone here that gets fatigue

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi - sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm not really sure about your issue. Are you making yourself sick on purpose or are you being sick but not by choice? There are different reasons you see.

Could you say more?

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor to try to see what's going on? Sounds like it could very well be a digestive issue. Are you vomiting in the morning? Taking any medications or drugs? I used to vomit every morning, I used to vomit bile and it was so bad. Let me tell you, it was gooey and yellow and it came out like a huge ball of mucus. It was absolutely terrible having to heave and wretch over the toilet. I really hope you get better.

• Edited

Hey I'm 27 and have had bulimia for 11 years now. I also feel fatigued as a result. I've been trying and mainly failing to recover on and off for the last 5 years. If you're looking to recover and want someone to talk to while you get help then you can contact me. It's hard to find anyone who understands, gets very lonely x

• Posted

I don't know what help you've already had but please please keep trying. If you haven't spoken to your GP please do, they will be understanding and supportive and help to arrange the support you need. Bulimia is so terrible, it takes hold of you and controls your life. The nature of the disease makes you feel ashamed and scared to ask for help but you have nothing to be ashamed of. It is so dangerous, the long term health implications are immense. Not only your heart but your stomach and esophagus. You risk a lifetime of severe acid reflux and been in pain daily, not to mention a much higher risk of throat cancer. I'm not trying to scare you but your life is worth so much more. There are some great online bulimia recovery help groups which you may already be aware of. I wish you all the best and will say a prayer for you. God Bless xxx

• Posted

Please get some help. It's really hard because the nature of bulimia makes you feel ashamed but you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you tell your GP they will help to arrange the support you need, both physically and emotionally. Bulimia is so lonely and controlling. It takes all joy out of life. The long term health implications are immense. You can damage your heart. You can damage your esophagus and get severe acid reflux as a result which damages you further. You can get medication to reduce the acid. Please go to your GP. I really hope you get the help you need to recover from this terrible disease. God bless xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.