Need help tracking my flareups

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having flare-ups quite frequently of late but I am not sure what's causing them and I'm not certain the treatment my General Physician has given is working either. I was wondering if there was any way to track the flare-ups so I can manage them a bit better. Please help, its really frustrating and I'm very stressed.image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Efda.....have you noticed any connection to food when you have these flares?Try keeping a food diary and see if it matches to anything. If you eat a lot of chocolate then that is a major cause of acne flares..

What treatment are you using?

• Posted

Do you think tracking the flare ups is the right course of action? You could use google calendar... But wouldn't you rather just look into treating the root cause of the problem?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.