Need help with Graves

Posted , 1 user is following.

I been off my PTU graves medication for 8 weeks now due to my liver enzymes were high, so i been going natural just been doing AIP diet and gluten-free, dairy free, and taking buggleweed, lemon palm, mother wort, L-carnitine 500 mg twice a day and random days I will add the ACL one. these past two days I must be getting to much idione because I have rapid heart rate again and feel high feeling in my head. I know lots of foods naturally have it in there, I see ingredients that say sodium but can't tell if it has idione in it. Should I increase my herbs or carnitine to help knock this hyperthyroidism back down faster? I don't want to go into the storm again.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.