Need help with severe heart related problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone had problems with their heart racing every morning its always after getting out of bed just as soon as im up pretty much feel light headed takes a few hours to slow down back to normal. Have also been having chest pain and tightness never know how long it will last used to have the episodes during the day and it has been happening at times again lately feel beyond terrible the scariest thing I’ve ever been through. going through so much i am Praying with everything in me for a Miracle for all my life my heart vision and eyes the worst things happening and anything and everything else going on i shouldnt even mention the rest it just more than anyone could stand just want all life back thats it not face surgery or anything invasive on my heart on any other part of my body or brain either just be healed in all ways so beyond desperate. sound crazy to anyone that doesnt know me but please any help is needed more than words could say please Lord for all my life back through you alone nothing bad at all. Have had two ekg that were good thankfully and a chest x ray so I am Praying there isn’t any way anything is wrong with my heart or anything that controls it. suppose to have an echo tomorrow and have to see the cardiologist before that how i Pray just to be better simple medicine or nothing but healing for my heart the problems and vision eyes redness in my eyes and face every single thing please as i speak Lord. Cardiologist put me on toporol 25 mg and it helped for a couple months and it’s like it quit working. Never did feel completely strong and whole in my heart when this started a few months ago since then just so so desperate for relief and to feel good again. It gets so bad at times will have to run my head under cold water feeling like I’m going to pass out and yesterday twice it happened the worst I’ve felt since he put me on toporol. I am only 33 and dealing with an undiagnosed illness already causing severe problems that I am Praying for a Miracle for all of this just to finally start getting better and not any worse and not stay like this. The other problem is attacking my vision and eyes severely have had so much done and it was never like this still have good clarity but vision problems that are unexplainable and severe chronic eye pain 24/7. So so hopeful for relief from all. This going on now with my heart is way more than any person deserves have shortness of breath chest feels tight at times even sore to the touch in places can even be short of breath laying in bed. It sounds crazy but used to I could feel my heartbeat in my chest with my hand and can’t anymore. This weekend tried to do a few normal things going through as much as I am and I am so desperate for life all life back my heart to be just fine and vision and eyes to come back completely no matter how long or bad. I am in no way crazy and shouldn’t even mention the other things just so hopeful someone can tell me something simple this can be not actually my heart or anything that controls it or anything bad at all. Heart never feels strong and normal like it did before this began a few months ago. It’s also like the toporol just almost quit working and blood pressure has dropped some here lately not dangerous but all of this is so much and I know the first answer go to the er but I am beyond scared this happening on top of what I’m going through. Used to when my heart would start racing I would also shake almost uncontrollably until it all calmed down not a seizure but this is just the most terrifying thing ever. I’m sure no one can help me so hopeful for some answer that is so simple. Main thing is random pains and tightness in my chest heart racing every morning for a while after waking and sore at places to the touch just not feeling strong and whole scared to exert myself at all. It’s definitely not something I am imagining it is by far very very worrisome and bad feelings at times really bad light headed and pains and shortness of breath and tightness in my chest and it has began again really badly and so so hopeful for relief from all this going on in my life I have so much to live for and the pain in my eyes and vision problems and now this has stopped all normal life I am desperate Lord please for a Miracle for all of this. Face has also been red and hot to the touch that started a few weeks ago went to the doctor was given a steroid pack and have been taking antibiotics without help so far. Please any help Is greatly needed so hopeful something simple I can do to stop this I can’t even drink caffeine anymore like I could without being afraid of it causing one of the episodes because it did before. Thank you for any help and God bless’t any way anything is wrong with my heart or anything that controls it. Cardiologist put me on toporol 25 mg and it helped for a couple months and it’s like it quit working. Never did feel completely strong and whole in my heart when this started a few months ago since then just so so desperate for relief and to feel good again. It gets so bad at times will have to run my head under cold water feeling like I’m going to pass out and yesterday twice it happened the worst I’ve felt since he put me on toporol. I am only 33 and dealing with an undiagnosed illness already causing severe problems that I am Praying for a Miracle for all of this just to finally start getting better and not any worse and not stay like this. The other problem is attacking my vision and eyes severely have had so much done and it was never like this still have good clarity but vision problems that are unexplainable and severe chronic eye pain 24/7. So so hopeful for relief from all. This going on now with my heart is way more than any person deserves have shortness of breath chest feels tight at times even sore to the touch in places can even be short of breath laying in bed. It sounds crazy but used to I could feel my heartbeat in my chest with my hand and can’t anymore. This weekend tried to do a few normal things going through as much as I am and I am so desperate for life all life back my heart to be just fine and vision and eyes to come back completely no matter how long or bad. I am in no way crazy and shouldn’t even mention the other things just so hopeful someone can tell me something simple this can be not actually my heart or anything that controls it or anything bad at all. Heart never feels strong and normal like it did before this began a few months ago. It’s also like the toporol just almost quit working and blood pressure has dropped some here lately not dangerous but all of this is so much and I know the first answer go to the er but I am beyond scared this happening on top of what I’m going through. Used to when my heart would start racing I would also shake almost uncontrollably until it all calmed down not a seizure but this is just the most terrifying thing ever. I’m sure no one can help me so hopeful for some answer that is so simple. Main thing is random pains and tightness in my chest heart racing every morning for a while after waking and sore at places to the touch just not feeling strong and whole scared to exert myself at all. It’s definitely not something I am imagining it is by far very very worrisome and bad feelings at times really bad light headed and pains and shortness of breath and tightness in my chest and it has began again really badly and so so hopeful for relief from all this going on in my life I have so much to live for and the pain in my eyes and vision problems and now this has stopped all normal life I am desperate Lord please for a Miracle for all of this any improvement for all as I speak. Face has also been red and hot to the touch that started a few weeks ago went to the doctor was given a steroid pack and have been taking antibiotics without help so far. Please any help Is greatly needed so hopeful something simple I can do to stop this I can’t even drink caffeine anymore like I could without being afraid of it causing one of the episodes because it did before. Thank you for any help more than words and God bless

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.