Need help with shoes/feet.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering if those with 'feet problems' what is helping you?  There are so many inserts and brands of shoes that I can't buy them all.  I do have a lot of good shoes but usually when it helps with heel problems- I find the arch support isn't good. Or vice versa.  I find alternating shoes helps some.  I want a shoe with the whole package!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I do take many supplements but not sure they are helping...  I'm going to try ACV and see if that helps any..  I do swim and often feel good afterwards but would like to find something else that helps.

• Posted

Has anyone tried UGGS??   I saw that they make slippers and thought maybe they are good for the feet.
  • Posted

I've found that crocs flip flops are good for me around the house and in summer. They have a moulded cushioned sole so support the foot rather than flat slippers/flip flops. 

• Posted

Yes, I bought a pair this summer..  The heel is real cushy and I sometimes wear them when I'm standing in the kitchen just to relieve my heel.   But I can't wear them too much so they are definitely in my rotation of shoes.

• Posted

Hi, the best inserts are the solid plastic ones. Also, I recall taking calcium pills which were recommended by my doctor. Nowadays, if I feel pain in my fee I immediately start taking calcium & it cures my issue.

• Posted

Thanks..   I do take calcium so maybe I'll try taking two a day just to see if that helps!!  That would be wonderful if it did!

• Posted

Try Clarks. They are a little expensive, but really comfy, great arch support and somewhat stylish if you don't mind a nice loafer type shoe. I can't really wear heels anymore.

• Posted

I bought some Bare Traps sandals that were good but haven't tried Clarks.  I look for some mules or try loafers.  Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.