Need help with something is there a way i can talk to someone private

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im 17

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Because this is an anonymous forum your privacy is protected. Because this is a forum you are expected to let as many members as possible read your post. That way you get a wider audience and there is more chance someone will have experience of what you want help with. There are no doctors here, just other people - mostly men - who will respond with their reaction of fellow feeling, support, information and maybe advice.
    • Posted

Good evening.  I sent a PM to him last night have not heard form him at all.  I thought he may reply but no.  I hope is he ok.  Ken
    • Posted

To speculate would probably just make us anxious. Best and worst case scenarios: Maybe he's found someone to help him. Maybe he's committed suicide. No way we can know. We can only do what we can do!

• Posted

I know we can only hope he's ok because he never replied to anyone  Take care  Ken

• Posted

You could message any of the regular posters here, but you might as well just post on this thread, as there's no way for anyone to find out who you are.  You may also be able to find something helpful looking at the other threads here.

• Posted

Hello.  Is there no one you can talk to there.  Maybe a Father or a Older brother.  But we are all Father on here and we will help the beat we can.  Don't be scared   We will all try to help the best we can  Ken 

• Posted

Have you checked in your local community for a crisis help line. your local priest or minister. A family member or your school counselor.

Don't be discouraged if you can't find anyone right away.

Like the people on this forum have said. No one will. find out who you are or where you live.

Most people are very helpful. Because they may be experiencing the same thing you are going through. You may not be alone.

For over 30 years I thought I was the only gay man with 47 chromosomes.My chromosome pattern is xxy. Yours is probably xy, or a normal 46 chromosomes.

But most xxy men are not gay. They have girlfriends or wives.

Although I am gay I have had no close friends or lovers. At age 66, I have not any close relationship with anyone. As a young child, I had no friends or someone to talk to. I considered myself a loner years ago to now.

But I am not a depressed person even though I am on dialysis and had part of my leg cut off.

I take on the world day by day in a great mood.

I hope you will he able to find someone who will be able to help you at this stage in your life.

Good luck

• Posted

Hey Yoooo,

Peel back the onion a bit, one layer at a time.  Hopefully, you can think of a way to ask questions and then gauge to whom you would like to send a private message.  Perhaps after a few PMs you can find a way open the subject up to everyone so you get more ideas.

I think everyone who answers questions is here because we genuinely want to help.  The internet is great, isn't it?  When I was a kid I would have given anything if I had someone to ask questions... questions I was too afraid to ask anyone.  Let us help you bypass that anxiety!  Trust me, no one wants to add to your problems by causing you any grief or discomfort.

Good luck, 

K

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.