need help with what i should do

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi there,

just seeing if anyone here can help me out... so since may 2017, i have had horrible pain, when i went into the docs they did tests, found that i have two lesions on my liver, and also on a ct scan a cyst on my left ovary... 

i have only just had an MRI on the liver, so no reults yet, now with the cyst, as my doc said, it explains a lot of the symptoms i have had over the years... now i dont know if there is meant to be a follow up after one ultrasound (yet i have continuous pain, feel very sick, tired and sore) but no one is listening to me... what advice is there out there...

over the years i have pain on and off... and not once have they done something, im not prone to pain, so when there is pain, its not something i take lightly.

thanks to all that read this and give me advice

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi michelle06539

Ask your doc to do a CA125 blood test this can indicate if ovarian cancer is likely...and after your scan you should have seen your doc to discuss the results. Keep pushing for an answer don't be fobbed off....and certainly ask for the CA 125 test....my best wishes to you...

• Posted

I had a follow up immediately after my ultrasound.  After scans, it is standard to have an appointment to discuss your results with your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.