Need input.What hrt have you had sucess with.I need help deciding or is it thumbs down on all?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I really dont know what to do,i just made another apt for second opinion on hrt.I have alot of symptoms and much anxiety and dont know what to do.Both sucess and unsucessful trys of these hormones will be much apprecited.If you are against them,feel free to say so too.Thanks.

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im using Vagifem twice a week internally. It has helped. Not sure about long range use but for now, I am ok with it. Used Estrace which is same as Premarin (HRT cream). It did not work at all for me.
  • Posted

I'm taking Vegifam and was told by several pharmacists and doctors that it's safe.
    • Posted

Im leaning towards the vagifem.not as messy and heard not absorbed into the bloodstream as much as the cream.my doc for some reason hasnt pres c ibed it much.
  • Posted

Hi Lee. I have just picked up your thread on here. Like I said on the other discussion, I would look for a natural alternative such as Balance Active. If none of the natural alternatives work, I would try Vagifem but would stay on it for a short period only. I think you become dependent upon it. And people have side effects when they come off it.
    • Posted

Are you in the US ?Do you order the Balance active online or where?Thanks.
    • Posted

Have you tryed the Balance active.It says for bv or to maintain vaginal ph.i believe it said use every 3 days forc3 months?
    • Posted

Yes I tried the balance activ. There is one type for bacterial vaginosis, and the other type is called Balance Activ for menopause which I am using every three days. So far so good. I am in uk you just google balance activ and it has a website

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.