Need reassurance...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies, hope alls well with you. Even though I know, I still somehow need reassurance that everything is normal...been a year since having a period but still having these horrible scary body sensations which gives me funny hunger feelings, woozy in the head & just really 'off" n not right šŸ˜– I think a lot of the moody stuff has settled a bit but at times I can still take flight aboard my broomstick in a crying frenzy! LoLšŸ˜³ Is this all normal, will it ever go away? so sick of feeling crap....might get a fairly good day or two then wham! it's back, "ha ha not finished with ya yet!"Ā Ā Just can't help thinking whether I will survive all this, have also thought I might have something terrible n terminal wrong with me but all n any tests I've had come back normal. Think my herbal menopause tablets are helping but still early days.

Take Care all, keep well.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. I dunno but sounds like a mix of maybe (MAYbe) occas. hypoglycemia and the usual peri symptoms. Does any of it go away w snacks or meals? Just guessin' around.
    • Posted

Hi Laurie, most of the time eating will eventually settle that weird feeling. Some days are worse than others, seems like I'm eating every couple hours just to keep B/S on an even keel...surprisingly I'm not a roly-poly puddin' with how much I can eat LOL sometimes it can be just a horrible sensation that sweeps through my body which makes me feel wonky n Ā weird but that too eventually subsides.Ā 

Take CareĀ 

• Posted

Hi Bobbins

This is such a roller coaster ride isn't it? I know I definitely suffer more if I don't eat and have come to realise my blood sugar level has a lot to do with the Wobblies šŸ˜ I hate waking in the morning, that's my worst time. I often wake in a panic and feel sick and it takes lots of determination to get up and get moving. By evening I'm fine though and could take on the world. What's that all about??

Take care my friend

Anita xx

• Posted

Hi Anita, hope you're doing ok. Like you & others, mornings can be a mixed bag of woozy wonky wobblies, which makes any decision to venture out n have a life near unanswerableĀ sigh...gggrrrr!Ā šŸ˜– Yes, usually as the day progresses you start feeling better....exactly WT?! lol.Ā 

Take Care xo

• Posted

Hi, mornings are a nightmare for me, im wobbly, my head is fuzzy and i get quite dizzy and have to eat something and it takes me until around 1 to actually feel ok. Ive had this for 6 monhs now and i am sofed up, i get so mny dark days where i cant see light at the end of the tunnel, its such a horrible feeling but my 2 sisters are 49 and 51 and are both going through the same, my 49 yr old sister has been told shes post menopausal Ā but is still having periods. It doesnt help that my daughter has epilepsy and has been free of fits for 3 months and yesterday had a mild one but the headache lasted a while. It just sets me back again and my nerves come back. Hope it will end soon. Just want my life back
    • Posted

Hi Lea, hope you're doing well & your daughter is ok. Yes, the light at the end of the tunnel seems very elusive! I'm 55, been a year since a period & so far 18mths of this...not happy!Ā šŸ˜” Ā also I gave up smoking(cold turkey) 18mths ago & that's when everything went pear shaped, am sure it made any menopause symptoms I had a thousand times worse, the symptoms were beyond horrendous but compared to then many things have settled but am still waiting for an end to it all. Trying to keep positive.

Take Care, keep well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.