need some adivce

Posted , 4 users are following.

Basically I think I was fertile from the 15th to the 21 of Jan and ovulation was on the 20th. Sorry for TMI. Me and my partner had sex peon the 15th, 17th, 18th and 20th. Now I've got lower abdominal and lower back pain doesn't anyone know whatbthis could be and Could it be the start of pregnancy.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

From my experience being pregnant before, that is too early to notice any real signs. You could be pregnant, but it takes a while just for implantation to happen, and from the sounds of it, you wouldn't be there yet. Implantation is the process whereby the early embryo embeds into the inner wall of the mother’s uterus. Implantation begins about 6 days after fertilization and is complete by about 12 days.  There is a blood test you can have done and it can detect pregnancy as early as 24-48 hours but it is not commonly given. First thing I felt going on was my chest was very sore and that made me take a test. Good luck!
  • Posted

Hiya there from what your saying it sure could be a sign of pregnany but it unlikely u would be feeling symptoms of pregnancy this early on, give it a week and then test i got a positive test 11 days after having sex, the best tests to use are the strips cus they can detect pregnancy really early on, order them from amazon you can get 15 strips for a few quid and there better than some of the branded ones. i had sex just once so was quite a shock to see that i was pregnant, please let us no whether u are or not and good luck x
  • Posted

You might pregnant and its pregnancy sign. you can take home pregnancy test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.