Need some advice!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I need some advice! I have 2 hemmoroids that I only see when I push (like I’m about to have a Bowel movement) are these internal or external. How can I get rid of them?? They don’t cause pain I just want them gone!! I’ve had them for about a week! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Go to your Gp, they will prescribe an ointment. If there not causing any pain just ignore the fact there there. Avoid surgery at all cost. Worst pain ever! 
  • Posted

They are Grade 2/3 Internal Haemorrhoids. If they go back on their own - grade 2. If you have to manually put them back in - grade 3.

Surgery is a last resort. If it were me I would avoid surgery at all costs.

Get some haemorrhoid - you can buy this in a pharmacy. You dont need to see your GP.

• Posted

Haemorrhoid cream - is what Imeant to say.
  • Posted

Check out online essential oils for Haemorrhoids loads of info online which one's are best and how to mix etc.

• Posted

I am no Dr.,  but I think they will never go away. You may try preparation H if they are inching and make sure you drink lots of water and increase your fiber so they don’t get painful. Good luck!  My guess is they are  external. 
  • Posted

If you don't freak out if they are fairly new, they will probably go away. Until then, I'd do some stool softeners and eat more fiber. Most of us have had hemorrhoids for years. There are many over the counter things you can try. For me they were about stress, that would make them worse. I got mine banded last summer and it's a relief to have them gone. You can also start drinking Miralax, my Dr said it's the best product out there. It's more natural. If they bleed go to the doctor. If they don't go away go to the doctor. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.