Need some advice😬

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everybody,

I've been reducing for several months now, as mentioned in my previous post, currently 5mg from 7.5 and before that 10mg. I get some good days although never perfect and some horrible days. I've been on 5mg for about four months. I'm beginning to lose confidence in myself, keep thinking what if I will never stabilize on 5mg. I'm also thinking if I'm still feeling like this should I stop all together because what difference will it make if I feel rotten anyway.

I've also been thinking should I increase to 7.5. I just don't know what to do, just need some words of experience and wisdom.

My current symptoms are, heavy head feeling, muzziness, headaches, light headedness, weird eye sensations, sea motion feelings, brain zaps, insomnia, tinnutus, restless legs. These change daily, some days my head is clear and I think, this is it, surely, only to feel rotten the next day.

I've had my bloods checked out and they are ok. Any advice?

Thanks everybody, hope things are working out for you all.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

im in the same boat sonia except im on 3 drops of liquid and get many more symptoms but determined to get off x

• Posted

Have I read this right, are you getting more symptoms than I am?

It's not easy that's for sure. I'm getting to the stage where I just want some normality back in my life, whichever way I go.

• Posted

I usually get between 4 or 5 hours sleep. I go to bed early though because I feel tired but am too restless to sleep.

• Posted

its horrible isnt it, i wake 3 times a night on average and havent slept through for a year.

• Posted

I've got into the habit of watching people clean and decorate their homes for Christmas on youtube, in the middle of the night. Sometimes they tire me out and I drop off lol.

• Posted

😄

Hey Toria, I hope you manage to get a good golf free night tonight.

• Posted

I only know that with either increasing or decreasing do sages it can take several / many weeks before you truly stabalise your dosage to what should be good for you . In this day & age we all, understandably, want & expect things to sort themselves asap, being patient for results is really hard. Either take more time OR try to talk things over with your medical team/doctor, whoever & good luck. do NOT give up. you will get there

TIME is often what is needed more than or as much as our medication - we need all the help we can get. Hold on in there.

• Posted

Thanks Sheila. I haven't changed my dose, as you say it takes time, I appreciate that. Today has been a good day apart from what I can only describe as ibs symptoms which is new for me. Hopefully it will pass.

I feel more positive today and have felt more like my old self. I have had these good feelings before only to be knocked back the next day but today I felt a glimmer of hope even more so.

Thanks again and best wishes to you.

• Posted

Hi all, me again,

I'm in the same boat, nothings changed except I am getting stressed with family and it's making my symptoms worse. I don't think I am going to stabilise on 5mgs. How do I increase with the least start up effects? Do I go to 7.5 or 10. I think I cannot do without it because the things that are causing my stress are always there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.