Need some advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey i had pulmonary embolism in both lungs in 2012 when i was pregnant with my son. ive currently just had some blood tests done to see if they have come back and the consultant is rechecking my CT scan. could they have really come back as for the past couple of days ive been having bad headaches and chest pains, would do you think i should do?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Ickleprincess12, please see a doctor without delay. X
    • Posted

im going to, do you think they can come back or am i thinking to far ahead if you know what i mean x
    • Posted

If you're not on an anticoagulant they can return. If you have a history of PE's and currently have chest pain then that needs investigating urgently. I would suggest you go to A&E tonight. They will have radiologists there that can access or repeat and read your CT scans then either reassure you or begin treatment immediately. 
  • Posted

from my experience if you progressively get out breath (even walking up and down stairs) and have low energy/feel weak- see a doctor asap. atb take care. 
  • Posted

from my experience if you progressively get out breath (even walking up and down stairs) and have low energy/feel weak- see a doctor asap. atb take care. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.