Need some advice

Posted , 3 users are following.

I currentley have joint pain, in my right knee and has been dignosed with RA. The rest of my joints are started to get very painful and the musules in my legs feel to be getting weaker and if i look at something for a couple of minutes my eyes start to go blurred what do people think i should do or is there anything i can do myself?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Also feel like im shaking all the time
    • Posted


      I have got OA not RA but I think you should go back and see the doctor / consultant who diagnosed you with arthritis.......was it a GP or a consultant at the hospital?

      If you have to go back to your GP to get a referral to see him again do it

      Or ring the consultants secretary.....they are ususally very good.....tell her and ask what she advises??? You never know she might be able to make an appointment but see someone about it


      Eileen   UK

  • Posted

    I would strongly suggest you do not linger over this pain in the knee as this is where my arthritis started and leaving it for some time was the wrong things to do. Doctors are there for US and not the other way around so get back there. Without us they  would not be practicing and you must insist on an early rdv. Once arthritis sets in it isn't long before you lose cartilage. Now there's something like a cushion that you can get injected into the joint known as HA (Hyaluronic acid). Give it a try and ASK for it. It is a substance found all over our bodies, completely natural and is the liquid in our eyes too. You will have to request it as it isn't just offered or even thought about at times. I had it again this week and have had many and am finding it does help reduce the pain - which after all is what we all want! Above all, do not despair. We are millions suffering from the same thing but the trick is to get it treated in a timely fashion and not to procrastinate. On me they use OSTENIL PLUS.  There is also a new one OSTENIL TENDON. Do not be put off as the future is not funny if you have a knee ailment. Believe me, I know.
  • Posted

    I don't know why you are shaking all the time. Get a test for Parkinson's immediately. I have no idea how old you are but this is now a disease that even affects the very young. There is plenty that can be done about it these days but do not delay. Find a really good specialist as your GP will probably be unindated at this time of the year with the usual illnesses around xmas. Get your immune system checked out too. I don't know if you can just ask for an MRI as that would reveal what is wrong so they know how to treat you. I am so sorry you are suffering so much.  Best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.