Need some advise

Posted , 2 users are following.

Do you know what kind of rash. It's on my forearms, front of the shoulder and back of the shoulder. Huge bulk on my buttocks and upper thighs. A little on my waist.

Reddish like cluster of dots.

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi benjikoh

    i have had a rash on my legs and arms for years and mine has been diagnosed as Bowen's disease.  My rash is like clusters and hard dark spots.  I have had all kinds of different treatments like creams photo dynamic therapy and at the moment I have them burned off every 3 months with liquid nitrogen.  

    If you feel as though you need to get in touch with me again that is fine with me.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted


    i have looked at yours and it is not the same sort of rash as mine - mine is a bigger rash than yours and it is on both of my legs and now starting on my arms but I have had mine for years and they are getting much worse. 

    I do do know that bowens does come up all over the body.  Have you been to see a dermatologist?

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Drink chamomile tea or buy the homeopathic medicine. If you buy 30x you can take it 3 times per day. You can also bath in it. It should sooth you inside and out. Only time will heal it, though.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up