Need some answers bout side discomfort

Posted , 3 users are following.

bout month ago had uti, no blood on cipro 10 days, right side on my hip bone sore and uncomfortable, systoms came back, had adomen xray, clear but white cells in urine, cipro 5 days, its back again urine culture clear, also pelvic exam this normal as well, anyone else had this, don't know if I should get ct scan or ultrasound or colonoscopy

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ask for a CT and ultrasound.
    • Posted

I have never had a UTI but I did experience three and a half months of intense panic and severe health anxiety because I had undiagnosed abdominal pain, change of bowel habit, nausea and back pain. I focused on a different health worry every day until my IBS diagnosis.  After diagnosis, my panic and health anxiety disappeared and my symptoms went into remission.

A colonoscopy looks for bowel problems, wheras you seem to have urinary problems. Maybe ask about a kidney infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.