Need some feed back.

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I been on 30mg for 8 weeks now, I have split my dose up to help with side effects, take 20 in morning 10 at night. Since sleeping has been an issue for me I tend to get sleepy in the afternoon I try to nap and I get about 10 minutes and wake up in panic and have the shakes, then I'll try again and same thing. Has any one had issues with having a nap? It's just getting so annoying the pills are helping though with the anxiety, oh and I normally wake up with my heart racing, once I am up and alert it goes away. But the. All I do is think about it and give my self a bit of anxiety. I guess I am just looking for people that this has happened to so that I ain't the only one.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've gotten that too I don't even sleep during the day anymore cuz i don't want that feeling in the mornings I wake up panicking and once I'm up a little while it goes away. It's a really scary feeling

• Posted

Glad to hear I am not the only one. Yeah I know the feeling totaly freaks you out, I wonder why it does that when we try to nap during day. I am not to bad at night I don't wake up in panic thru out the night. It I still feel anxious and slight panic when I get up in the morning.

• Posted

I'm only on 10mg and only onto week 2 and I'm a lot more anxious now than I was before but honestly I'm so tired all the time and want to sleep during the day but always stop myself so I don't feel that panic when I wake up

• Posted

Yes this has happened to me as well. I wake up from a nap instantly thinking about how i feel. I think thats what brings in my anxiety always worrying if im feeling better.
  • Posted

Sanja

I used to have the same feelings my first two months on 20mg I always woke up feeling down , anxious & panicky but by lunchtime I'd feel ok , if I then had a nap in the afternoon I'd be back to square one again like some strange sleep disorder . Too much chemicals in the brain, once I reduced my dose things went back to normal . Good luck tom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.