Need some help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Quick question so ive been on macrobid for 2 weeks but uti has slowly gone whichis good but i feel like i got awful side effects from these pills like tiredness and shortness of breath and little light headed

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Stop taking it if the side affects are really bad.
    • Posted

By the way, you are a male right? Did you notice any colour changes on your penis glans once uti started? Since I did when my uti started. My uti is now clear, but urinary tract/bladder seems to be inflammed. That colour difference is not that visible now (it has been a year), but is still slightly visible. So just wanted to know if you experienced that as well. My urogolist did not think that it was anything serious about thay colour difference.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.